The Pupa is a slug-like creature that contains all the information and history of the planet Shlorp within its DNA. When it reaches maturity, it will grow in size to consume the entire planet, terraforming it into a new planet Shlorp.
The Pupa is normally yellow with a slug-like appearance.
The Pupa's intelligence is highly debatable. While it normally behaves like an ignorant pet or infant, it has shown moments of extreme intelligence, brutality, and cruelty.
It is shown to have a hobby and interest of watching what goes on in The Wall, often appearing in the background & even humorously recording Tim and Cherie having sex with a smart-phone. It also appears to understand what is going on inside, though it's interest appears similar to that of someone watching a TV show.
- The Pupa isn't allowed to have candy because it makes it sick.
- It is stated that the Pupa's exact color is PANTONE 101C.
- The Pupa can turn orange after eating something orange.
- The Pupa turned Purple at the end of Season 1 for unknown reasons.
- The Pupa will turn Royal Blue if they have Kennel Cough
- The Pupa will turn Cornflower Blue if they or one of the Solar Opposites has had a sex dream about the other
- The Pupa will turn Navy Blue if their Hulu plan is expiring
- If The Pupa turns Robin's Egg Blue, it means the Solar Opposites get a free Xbox
- The Pupa turned Pacific Blue to signify that the Solar Opposites would die at midnight.
- A pupa is the life stage of some insects undergoing transformation between immature and mature stages, which can be said as a metaphor for the Pupa being life stage of the planet itself.